by Jon Rappoport
To order my mega-collection, Power Outside The Matrix, click here.
One section of my third mega-collection, Power Outside The Matrix, is an eight-and-a-half hour audio presentation, The Writer’s Tutorial.
It is a tutorial, in the sense that I give many specific advices to writers and people who want to be writers. But it goes a lot farther than that.
It’s about a core of imagination and power. That “inner place” is the wellspring from which a whole life can be lived. It’s language as energy.
The discovery of hidden energy, the invention of energy, worlds in the making—this is what the writer is involved with.
Many writer’s seminars urge students to “write about what they know.” That’s just one approach. Writing about what you don’t know is another avenue. What you don’t know, for a journalist, means research. For a novelist, poet, playwright, it means invention, it means knowing in a very different sense.
It means imagination. It means the desire to build new worlds.
I can mark great changes in my life by writers I’ve read. Writers give us confidence that our dreams and visions are real, more than real. Writers rescue us from the ordinary.
They even whisper in our ears, “You can do this, too.”
In my tutorial, I move from the large overarching theme of what being a writer is all about, to specific clues about how to write, how to make feelings and ideas operate on the page.
Whether you’re aiming for poetry, fiction, journalism, or simply reports at work, I’ve brought everything I can to the table.
I leave the matter of getting published to the professional magazines. In this tutorial, I speak to people who want more. More of a Voice that can move them and their readers to new heights.
Being a writer is, in part, about being a riverboat gambler—shoving in all your chips on your inner resources.
For a writer, or for anyone who wants to live a creative life, those resources turn out to be endless. Finally, we are talking about a capacity to imagine, a capacity that has no limit.
The overused word “spiritual” really does apply here, because it is through imagination and invention that a person eventually discovers answers to the great questions of life. Those answers are his own, not the second-hand myths broadcast by authority figures.
There is another payoff. Creating worlds of your own gives you intimate knowledge of how those-who-would-be-our-masters try to impose their world on us.
In 1978, Philip K Dick wrote: “…today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups…So I ask, in my writing, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms…it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing.”
As a writer, as a person living a creative life, ideas and energies and language and images and visions are your own. What a wonderful thing. What a fantastic enterprise. What an adventure.
Here are the full contents of my mega-collection Power Outside The Matrix. You can order it here:
Here are the particulars. These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality—creative techniques (6.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section:
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst (and how to analyze them). I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* A 2-hour radio interview I did on AIDS in Dec 1987 with host Roy Tuckman on KPFK in Los Angeles, California.
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the books are pdf files. You download them upon purchase. You’ll receive an email with a link to the entire collection.)
This is about your power. Not as an abstract idea, but as a living core of your being. This is about accessing that power, expanding it, and using it.
On this road, there are no limits.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.