by Jon Rappoport
These instructions aren’t a cage you climb into.
Don’t think about writing as a cage.
You’re outside, not inside.
That should be why you’re a writer.
So in my tutorial, in my explanations of logic and evidence, I’m not laying down hard and fast rules. I’m not asking for obedience. I give you tools, but you decide how to use them. And you never become a slave to your tools.
If you do opt for slavery, your writing is going to strike the ear in an artificial way. It won’t ring bells. It’ll clang. It’ll come across as trumped-up.
In my collection, Power Outside The Matrix, I aim to liberate writers, not pin them down.
Once you feel free and write free, you can shape your work in all sorts of different ways. If you start out trying to shape your work, you’ll stall and dead end.
You’re not aiming to be a trained monkey.
We already have far too many of those.
And let me say something about the craft of writing. You know where you pick that up? From reading other writers. It comes through to you by osmosis. It’s the way a child learns to speak. He listens to people speaking, and he grasps what’s happening.
It’s wholesale, not retail.
Faith, self-belief, and determination are wellsprings of a writer. And when faith falters, determination is the key. You’re going to write, no matter what, come hell or high water.
In Power Outside The Matrix, my goal is to transmit the electricity of being a writer. In all my discussions, I come back to that.
Because, you see, being a writer is a LIFE.
It’s not just a career. The career comes out of the life.
Far too many people in this world opt for a career and then try to make a life out of it. That’s normal. That’s standard. That’s a long street that narrows and turns into an alley that ends at a blank wall.
If I loaded you down with tips and tricks and rules, I’d be directing you to that alley. I’d never do that.
If you order Power Outside The Matrix, dive into it. My aim is bringing out the writer in you—bringing out the life of the writer, so you see it and see it as your own and nobody else’s.
Here are the contents of Power Outside The Matrix:
These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality (6.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section:
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst (and how to analyze them). I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* A 2-hour radio interview I did on AIDS in Dec 1987 with host Roy Tuckman on KPFK in Los Angeles, California.
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the books are pdf files. You download the files upon purchase. You’ll receive an email with a link to the entire collection.)
At the core of consciousness, there are two impulses in the individual. The first is: give in, surrender. The second is: express power without limit.
The teaching of every civilization and society is: don’t use your power. When you follow the second path, when you express your power without limits, remarkable things happen.
The veil of illusion melts away.
You meet yourself on new ground.
You know what your freedom is for.
Without imposing on the freedom of others, you live the life you always wanted.
That’s what Power Outside The Matrix is all about.
— Jon Rappoport
(To read about Jon’s collection, Power Outside The Matrix, click here.)
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.