by Jon Rappoport
Here is a piece that gives you the flavor of my mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed:
You present people with official truth about any subject—vaccines, GMOs, wars of liberation, epidemics—and they buy in, because they’re looking for summaries, reductions, simple images that require simple limbic emotions. No thought, no reasoning, no logic. Self-appointed experts say the word and populations salute, because for them the truth has to come from somewhere outside themselves, and because they want to be told what to see, how to react. This is called hypnotism.
Now add one step. Put a moral value on official truth—‘you’re saving humanity,’ ‘you’re wiping out prejudice,’ ‘you’re working for universal equality’—and you really have something. You have an army of propagandists at your beck and call, a push-button army.
How to approach the hatchery where hypnotized androids are cultivated and made? You attack the points where the automatic cogs of their minds are ABSOLUTELY in sync with official reality. Asymmetrically, you come at those cogs from all sorts of unconventional angles. That’s what the surrealists did. They interrupted the eternal Hum of the skyscrapers of the mind.
The preacher or the scientist or the educator or the doctor might not like that. The universe might be offended. There are all sorts of figureheads who might be offended. These figureheads represent reduced-down views of the world. Hypnotically simple.
That’s how their game works. They convince people that anything important is terribly simple. They keep boiling the soup and boiling the soup down until it’s almost nothing, and then they point to it and say, ‘There, you see? That’s what it’s all about. That’s all it is.’
That’s what hypnotism is. The boiling down. The reduction. The old man in the sky sitting in a big chair combing his beard—and his cousin, the guy who wouldn’t agree and who was therefore suddenly the embodiment of evil. You could boil it all down to that. Then you hand that story to someone and he’s got it now, AS A REDUCTION. He’s an android in the garden, watching the sun go down.
You can drag an android to water. He’ll just stare at it and notice the pretty little reflections, including his own, and he’ll hang around hoping for something important to happen.
Mechanical thought is the big feature of the android mind. The connections may be sophisticated, but they’re quiescent. Pieces are hooked up to other pieces of ideas, but with no creative ambition involved.
This is how freedom dies. It just sits there and becomes a hard old stone, because a person won’t move and fly off that platform to invent something new.
And all the while he’s shouting about how he wants his freedom. But he doesn’t want it. He wants the stone and the shadow in the hard dirt. He wants some kind of absolute zero. That’s the subconscious of the android.
DARPA, the tech and mind-control arm of the Pentagon, is now embarked on yet another new project: how to insert images directly into the brain. No chips, no implants, no holograms sitting in space. That’s old hat.
Instead, beam signals directly into the visual cortex.
And human androids are the perfect target, because they’ll buy any image, as long they’re not creating it. Doesn’t matter where it comes from: the television set, the computer screen, the newspaper. They’ll take it in and eat it for lunch.
Theoretically, you could eventually outfit one of these passive good citizens with a complete wall-to-wall series of pictures—a movie—that would constitute his daily experience.
Riots in the streets, bombings, lootings, but all he’s seeing are rainbow gardens and cotton-candy machines and pink balloons and naked virgins.
‘My brother Bobby called me again today and warned me that I’ve been sitting on my couch for six months, but he’s crazy. I’ve been living at Disney World, seeing the sights, riding the rides.’
He even has an adoring wife and two well-behaved children. They sprang up out of nowhere one day. He thought he was a loner living on the fringe of the city, but it turns out he’s a responsible family man.
A government check every month, and it’s a wonderful life.
Mickey Mouse is the President of the United States, Donald Duck is the Vice-President, and Goofy is the head of Homeland Security. The people have spoken. What more could they want?
In my collection, The Matrix Revealed, I expose how hypnotic mind control is placed in the mind; I explore the guts and roots of the programming.
Here are the contents of the collection. Consider ordering it.
Here are the contents of The Matrix Revealed:
* 250 megabytes of information.
* Over 1100 pages of text.
* Ten and a half hours of audio.
The heart and soul of this product are the text interviews I conducted with Matrix-insiders, who have first-hand knowledge of how the major illusions of our world are put together:
* JACK TRUE, the most creative hypnotherapist on the face of the planet. Jack’s anti-Matrix understanding of the mind and how to liberate it is unparalleled. His insights are unique, staggering. 43 interviews, 320 pages.
* ELLIS MEDAVOY, master of PR, propaganda, and deception, who worked for key controllers in the medical and political arenas. 28 interviews, 290 pages.
* RICHARD BELL, financial analyst and trader, whose profound grasp of market manipulation and economic-rigging is formidable, to say the least. 16 interviews, 132 pages.
The 2 bonuses alone are rather extraordinary:
* My complete 18-lesson course, LOGIC AND ANALYSIS, which includes the teacher’s manual and audio to guide you. I was previously selling the course for $375. This is a new way to teach logic, the subject that has been missing from schools for decades.
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst. I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* Several more interviews with brilliant analysts of the Matrix. 53 pages.
* The ten and a half hours of mp3 audio are my solo presentation, based on these interviews and my own research. Title: The Multi-Dimensional Planetary Chessboard—The Matrix vs. the Un-Conditioning of the Individual.
(All the material is digital. Upon ordering it, you’ll receive an email with a link to it.)
Understanding Matrix is also understanding your capacity and power, and that is the way to approach this subject. Because liberation is the goal. And liberation has no limit.
I invite you to a new exploration and a great adventure.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.