by Jon Rappoport
In my collection, The Matrix Revealed, I include interviews with retired propaganda master, Ellis Medavoy, and another set of interviews with brilliant hypnotherapist Jack True.
The total of these 71 text interviews is 610 pages.
Jack and Ellis provide startling insights into how space and time are manipulated in the Matrix, in order to produce mind-control effects that go deeper than deep.
At the same time, understanding how time and space are engineered leads to breakthroughs and revelations about how the individual can liberate himself from this labyrinth.
In that sense, The Matrix Revealed is really about consciousness and its operations—in a shacked and limited condition, and freed from limitations.
Everything I’ve written as a reporter for the past 34 years feeds into this exploration and discovery.
Eventually, all roads lead to mind control and mind freedom.
As a reporter, I’ve always kept my eye on the goal: liberation of individual power.
Space and time are elastic. The illusion that they must be accepted as they appear to be creates a self-defeating structure. That structure can be cracked and nullified.
Here are the complete contents of The Matrix Revealed:
* 250 megabytes of information.
* Over 1100 pages of text.
* Ten and a half hours of audio.
The heart and soul of this product are the text interviews I conducted with Matrix-insiders, who have first-hand knowledge of how the major illusions of our world are put together:
* ELLIS MEDAVOY, master of PR, propaganda, and deception, who worked for key controllers in the medical and political arenas. 28 interviews, 290 pages.
* JACK TRUE, the most creative hypnotherapist on the face of the planet. Jack’s anti-Matrix understanding of the mind and how to liberate it is unparalleled. His insights are unique, staggering. 43 interviews, 320 pages.
* RICHARD BELL, financial analyst and trader, whose profound grasp of market manipulation and economic-rigging is formidable, to say the least. 16 interviews, 132 pages.
* Several more interviews with brilliant analysts of the Matrix. 53 pages.
* The ten and a half hours of mp3 audio are my solo presentation, based on these interviews and my own research. Title: The Multi-Dimensional Planetary Chessboard—The Matrix vs. the Un-Conditioning of the Individual.
Also included are 2 bonuses — which alone are rather extraordinary:
* My complete 18-lesson course, LOGIC AND ANALYSIS, which includes the teacher’s manual and audio to guide you. I was previously selling the course for $375. This is a new way to teach logic, the subject that has been missing from schools for decades.
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst. I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
(All the material is digital. Upon ordering it, you’ll receive an email with a link to it.)
This work is all about reinstating individual power, above and beyond what the Matrix implies and stands for. It is about insight, yes—but it is also about liberating one’s consciousness from the habit of accepting life on the terms by which it is given to us.
Thought and action can align themselves with Matrix, or they can strike out in a far more adventurous and galvanizing direction. A thrilling direction unique to each individual.
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free NoMoreFakeNews emails here or his free OutsideTheRealityMachine emails here.
Cracking the structure of space and time reminds me of an episode on original Star Trek where the image on the TV became multiple images and the audio reverberated as infinite echoes as Kirk and the crew fought some sort of cracking of the structure of space and time. I was mesmerized as a kid… and it left me with the impression that that’s not something you want to do.
When they eventually got control of the ship back via some manuevre by Spock, the distortions of the vision and sound ceased abruptly. Damage report!, shouted Kirk. Scotty reported along with the rest of the crew, now safe.
So, no. I’m not interested in jumping space/time warps at the moment. All I’m interested in doing is teaching piano lessons again without masks, vaccinations and distancing. Here’s a summary of the entire Gates plan to destroy the world by Mark Mallet that’s very good and echos a LOT of what Jon has been writing here… https://www.markmallett.com/blog/the-case-against-gates/
The interviews in the Matrix Revealed have been very useful in my further understanding of how the world and even myself have slid off our crackers. And how I can most definitely participate much less in that as time goes on as I create ways for me to do so.
For greater useful knowledge on this space/time topic and how to apply it, I recommend getting all of the Matrix Collections and find out just how interesting manifesting can be. I have been blown away multiple times. Near instantaneous sometimes. Impossible? Find out for yourself.
I appreciate these works from the famous Jon Rappoport.
I do hope traveling improves such that paying to see him in concert with other becomes more easily possible.
I do not like electronic (our computer type) meeting.
Thanks to Sean in these comments too. Nice comment.